IMC Locums are the new age healthcare agency, we pride ourselves on delivering healthcare recruitment better!
We have an new opportunity for a locum cardiac physiologist to join an NHS department in a lovely part of the country in the East of England. They are seeking a qualified cardiac physiologist to preform a range of non invasive cardiac investigations to include: Fit ECGs and BP/Holter monitors, lead exercise testing, tape analysis.
- 6 month locum assignment to start ASAP
- Full time hours (37.5 per week) – Part time hours also considered
- 8.30am to 5.30pm – flexible if needed
- The successful candidate will be required to perform ECGs, BP and Holter monitors, analyse tapes, lead in exercise stress tests
- Excellent transport links to the major surrounding cities
- Idyllic location, near to the coast
- Attractive salary
- BSc in Clinical Measurement or Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement or equivalent.
- Minimum of one years postgraduate experience
- Previous clinical experience performing a similar role
Benefits of Working of IMC
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- FREE fast track registration
- Exclusive contracts available
- Guaranteed weekly payments
Apply now to find out more about this opportunity and the benefits of working with IMC, or contact the Cardiology team on 0203 473 2430….. we would love to hear from you!