Locum Cardiac Physiologist – Cath lab & Pacing
IMC Locums are the new age healthcare agency, we pride ourselves on delivering healthcare recruitment better
We are seeking an experienced Cardiac Physiologist to provide locum cover within the Cath Lab and Pacing department of a NHS Hospital in the West Midlads.
Offering some of the highest pay rates around is only one of the reasons to work with IMC Locums, up to £32 to £38 per hour for this role, dependent on experience and working location.
The ideal candidate will have worked within similar clinical roles (preferably within in the NHS) and have a strong background in all aspects of the cardiac catheter lab, plus physiologist led implantation and follow-up.
- 3 month (minimum) locum assignment to start as soon as possible
- Full time or part time hours considered (Monday – Friday) with longer days possible if desired
- Participation in the on-call rota would be highly desirable
- The successful candidate will be required to perform a range of invasive cardiac investigations, including; cardiac catheterisation; PCI; ILR physiologist led implantation and follow-up; pacemaker, ICD, and CRT implantation and follow-up
- The hospital has accommodation for locum workers available on site
- BSc in Clinical Measurement or Certificate in Medical Physics and Physiological Measurement or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years postgraduate experience
- Previous clinical experience performing a similar role
- HRUK/IBHRE accreditation highly desirable
- Enhanced DBS
Benefits of Working of IMC
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- FREE fast track registration – including in training and occupational health clearance
- Exclusive contracts available – both Private and NHS
- CPD annual contribution
To apply, please put your details forward for this job directly or click our fast track registration link through the IMC Locums website – www.imc-locums.co.uk OR you can contact me on Nancy.email@example.com, call me on 0203 856 0342 or WhatsApp me on +44 7459 834 214.
We would love to hear from you!