IMC Locums are looking for a Biomedical Scientist Microbiology in London
- Ongoing assignment
- ASAP start
- Monday to Friday between 9am to 5pm
- HCPC Registration
- Sample preparation, processing bodily fluids and materials, including high-risk specimens and reagent preparation following protocols.
- Good understanding of microbiological disease and terminology.
- Ability to use sophisticated serological methods.
- HBV vaccination is essential.
- Minimum 2 years within a Diagnostic Microbiology setting
Benefits of Working of IMC
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- FREE fast track registration
- Exclusive contracts available
- CPD annual contribution
To apply, please put your details forward for this job directly or click our fast track registration link through the IMC Locums website – www.imc-locums.co.uk OR email@example.com.