IMC Locums are looking for a Biomedical Scientist Microbiology in Essex
- Ongoing assignment
- ASAP start
- Monday to Sunday Variation of shifts
- HCPC Registration
- Sample preparation, processing bodily fluids and materials, including high-risk specimens and reagent preparation following protocols.
- Good understanding of microbiological disease and terminology.
- Routine Microbiology such as urines, MRSA, stools, swabs.
- PCR testing
- Minimum 2 years within a Diagnostic Microbiology setting
- Minimum 6 months UK experience
Benefits of Working of IMC
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- FREE fast track registration
- Exclusive contracts available
- CPD annual contribution
To apply, please put your details forward for this job directly or click our fast track registration link through the IMC Locums website – www.imc-locums.co.uk OR you can contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0234732430
Also refer your friends or colleagues who are looking for better opportunities.
We would love to hear from you,