Job Title: Band 6 Physiotherapist
Location: Churchill Hospital, Old Road, OX3 7LE
End Date: 3 months
Working Pattern: 37.5 Monday – Friday
- To provide high quality, safe and effective physiotherapy services to oncology and haematology patients, as part of a cohesive multi-professional team.
- To work collaboratively with patients and their carers to effectively assess, goal plan and treat patients with an oncology and haematology condition and strive to maximise their independence and quality of life.
- To supervise and teach recently qualified physiotherapists, support workers physiotherapy students.
- To actively participate in quality improvement, clinical audit, and research projects
- Previous experience within the NHS essential
- Experience of using cerner millennium electronic patient records is preferred but not essential.