Job Title: Band 6 Physiotherapist
Location: MSK Physiotherapy – Smiths Lane, Dedworth, Windsor
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 3 month placement (subject to reviews)
Working Pattern: 37.5 Monday-Friday (can be flexible)
Shift Pattern: 8:00-16:00 (can be flexible)
- A sound background of MSK out -patient experience at a band 6 level
- Previous NHS experience referable but would consider other good candidates
- Smart card and familiar with RIO ideally
- To provide a high standard of Physiotherapy services to musculo-skeletal patients who access our service.
- Working as part of the Trust’s musculoskeletal team with responsibility for own caseload, without direct supervision. Indirect Supervision takes the form of regular formal training and clinical reasoning sessions, peer review, mentoring and clinical supervision.
- To provide clinical leadership and training to band 5 Physiotherapists, Technicians, and undergraduate students.
- To undertake all aspects of clinical duties as an autonomous practitioner.
- Responsible for the advanced physiotherapeutic assessment of musculoskeletal patients, provide a diagnosis and develop and deliver an individualised treatment programme both in department and within GP surgeries.
- Contribute to the development of the service.