Job Title: Band 6 Occupational Therapist
Location: Jubilee ward, Upton Hospital, Slough
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 2 month placement from start date – extension possible
Working Pattern: 37.5 Monday-Friday (occasional weekend)
Shift Pattern: 08:00-16:00
- Working on older persons rehab ward
- To provide Occupational Therapy input in to the in patients wards
- To use highly developed and advanced specialist skills to prioritise workload, referring to other agencies where necessary.
- To carry a complex, diverse caseload.
- To be highly skilled in using and reporting on standardised and non-standardised Occupational Therapy assessment to diagnose and analyse highly complex patient needs in the context of activities of daily living.
- To assess the need for and carry out functional assessments within patients’ homes and the ward.
- To assimilate and use information and assessments provided by other health professionals.
- To manage clinical and personal risk within own caseload and others within the service areas. e.g. working as a lone practitioner.
To apply, please put your details forward for this job directly or click our fast track registration link through the IMC Locums website – www.imc-locums.co.uk OR you can contact me on Resourcer@imc-locums.co.uk or call me on 0203 911 7196 or WhatsApp me on +44 7483915661.
Also refer your friends or colleagues who are looking for better opportunities.
We would love to hear from you!