Job Title: Band 6 Occupational Therapist
Location: Henry Tudor Ward, St Marks Hospital, SL6 6DU
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: January 2023
Working Pattern: Monday-Friday
Shift Pattern: 8:00-16:00 (occasional weekends)
- The post will be part of a Multi Disciplinary Team which will offer assessment and treatment for patients in St Marks Hospital.
- To provide clinical leadership and specialist advice, through supervision, education of students, Band 5, Occupational Therapy Assistants, support workers and other members of the interdisciplinary team.
- To identify service developments, needs, contribute to the planning, development and evaluation of the service and have responsibility for defined projects.
- To be responsible for a highly complex caseload using an interdisciplinary, patient focused rehabilitative approach.
- To provide highly skilled and specialist assessments of occupational performance, plan, implement and evaluate evidence based client centred intervention maintaining the associated records in compliance with the standards from the College of Occupational Therapy and the Trust.