Band 6 Community Physiotherapist – London
An exciting opportunity for a Band 6 Physiotherapist has become available within our well-established NHS Client’s community team based in London. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period.
The successful physiotherapist must be supportive and flexible when managing a caseload of patients within the community. You will be providing specialist assessments and treatments to a caseload, managing individualized care plans and ensuring that all patients are working towards realistic goals.
You will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team, alongside other physiotherapists and related clinical staff.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be HCPC registered
- Have completed the relevant degree/qualification in physiotherapy
- Have previous experience in a similar role covering rehabilitation, falls assessment, acute and community.
- Hold a valid UK driver licence and have access to own vehicle during work hours
- Enhanced DBS
If you are an empathetic physiotherapist with excellent interpersonal skills and a genuine concern for the health and wellbeing of patients, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- excellent rates
To apply, please put your details forward for this job directly or click our fast track registration link through the IMC Locums website – www.imc-locums.co.uk OR you can contact me on Nancy.firstname.lastname@example.org, call me on 0203 856 0342 or WhatsApp me on +44 7438 438 665. We would love to hear from you!