Job Title: Band 5 Occupational Therapist
Location: Royal Berkshire Hospital, RG1 5AN
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: Ongoing
Working Pattern: Monday-Friday
Shift Pattern: 8:00-16:00, potential for occasional weekends
Specific Skills: Desirable to have knowledge of discharge pathway processes in general – more specific training regarding localities can be provided in-house.
- To be an occupational therapist delivering patient centred, caring Therapy for Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust Hospital (RBFT)
- To be professionally responsible for all aspects of your own work including the therapeutic management of patients in your care, in conjunction with your supervisor.
- To use your occupational therapy knowledge and skills to provide support and advice to the Multi- disciplinary team and to manage own caseload of patients as an autonomous practitioner
- To deliver a high quality, effective and efficient occupational therapy service in the Therapy team.
- To be a member of the Therapy Department team, contributing to service development. In Therapies and the Trust.
- To deputise for the Band 6 Specialist Occupational Therapist as required