IMC Locums believe in doing things slightly differently than your typical recruitment agency, we hand pick our team who are truly the best within their specialist markets to give our external IMC workforce the best 360 degree service available anywhere. IMC’s core business belief is to run like a family, everyone who works with us is helped every step of the way to work towards what they want to achieve throughout the career journey to reach their pinnacle performance level and in turn be highly successful. IMC provides workforce recruitment solutions as a framework supplier to the NHS and the majority of the private sector, from Nursing to AHP/HSS professionals, IMC provides high calibre staff on a locum, temp-to-perm or permanent basis.
To support company paperwork to further release the recruitment department from administration duties to essentially drive and create further accuracy throughout the company.
- (Experience not necessary, all training can be provided)
- To monitor and chase up contractual sign offs once sent by consultant (client and candidate) via SecureSign software integrated into company CRM (RDB by Access Group).
- To cross check all new contract data for accuracy on RDB uploaded by all consultants before contractual start dates, for example:
- Setting up applicant profiles.
- Setting up limited company profiles.
- Chasing relevant forms from consultant and candidate.
- Managing client setups within RDB.
- Managing ABI assignments on RDB.
- Running data exception report to fill in gaps of data.
- To send/chase all DE details and set up DE portal information (IMC, client and candidate ends) and run ongoing portal extensions.
- Ensure all POs are chased and obtained before any shifts worked or by payroll deadlines.
- The company may or may not at its discretion to ask you to perform duties outside of this scope.
- To monitor Timesheet / contract closing process.
IMC also offers great benefits and incentives;
- Quarterly performance incentive lunches to top London restaurants.
- Weekly prizes: such as duvet days, extra holiday day(s) + more on the spot surprises.
- Holiday allocation starting at 20 days, up to a maximum of 25 (+8) after continuous service.
- Flexible working atmosphere: working in an adult environment.
- Social events: quarterly office nights out and companywide events; for example, annual Christmas Parties, annual summer parties, work incentive drinks.
- Realistic and motivational targets: set and reviewed each month.
- Progression and development: progress onto a true career path with realistic goals and timeframes.
- Annual incentive and Awards – A mixture of rotational prizes which differ each and every year – Top Performances prizes + the IMC company holiday incentive (2022s incentive is Ibiza).
Who we are looking for
We are looking for someone with the following essential skills / qualities:
- Focused and results orientated
- Communication (verbal & written)
- Team player
- Self-motivated and proactive
IMC company ethics include being:
Successful – Rewarding – Challenging – Exhilarating
IMC company ethos includes being:
Hardworking – Friendly – Efficient
To apply, please put your details forward for this job directly or click our fast track registration link through the IMC Locums website – www.imc-locums.co.uk OR you can contact me on Resourcer@imc-locums.co.uk or call me on 0203 911 7196 or WhatsApp me on +44 7483915661.
Also refer your friends or colleagues who are looking for better opportunities.
We would love to hear from you!